March 2, 2013

Feel

I won't ever can judging on your eyes even your heart. But I never lying that I took that feeling on you although I never knew what you do. It looks like a drama and make my saveral times going crazy. I crazy on you, you know it but you won't ever let me say anything about my feeling. You should know that loving and missing someone who never you know how he feels on you make you look so crazy. I let it go, now. Do whatever you want. But I must tell this about my heart before times left. Thanks for happiness that you bring in my life, I'm happy, truly happy :)

I let it over, I let it go. I won't bring any worst and pain for me...for you. It must stopped, and choose it yesterday when I wrote Lara on my blog

So, I'll seal my lips and never show everything about my feeling to you, from now.
Thanks for everything :)

Surabaya, when rain falls

0 komentar:

Post a Comment